Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks on Thanksgiving Day

Hello All, Happy Thanksgiving day!!!. I am so Thankful for my family and friends and for everything else in life. Counting my blessings all the time. Have an awesome Thanksgiving and enjoy some great food with your family and friends.

I wanted to share this quick Thanks card that I did today in honor of Thanksgiving day,

I used Lawn Fawn's blissful botanicals stamp set for this card. I stamped the leaves image in different ink colors and did some stamping off as well. Added a few flower images from the same stamp set and colored a few of them in. Then added the simple sentiment that is also part of that stamp set.

I am entering this card for the Case Study Challenge target="_blank">#118. I loved the card from Angeline Yong. And I tried to copy it although mine is not as good as hers :)))

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals
Paper - PTI White and Orange Zest Cardstock
Ink - Memento Inks
Other- Copics



7 comments:

elizabetakushner said...

Sweet :)

Amy said...

Oh, Banu, this is just so cheerful and sweet! Love your colors.

Christina said...

Fabulous stamping, Banu! I love how you selectively colored some of the leaves and flowers and used warm fall tones. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

vandana craftsia said...

The card looks so beautiful and lovely autumn colours bring in just the spirit.

Jeanne J said...

So pretty! I love that some of the flowers are colored and some aren't - so clever and interesting!

Chris said...

very pretty! love how the leaves look like they fell from a tree.

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

So cute Banu;) I love the floral stamps. I am thankful for you my friend, so happy you had a wonderful holiday.