Friday, November 16, 2018

Bugaboo Reindeer Card

I was browsing through some blogs and ended up at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge blog. I was happy to have found another challenge blog. More than anything, these challenge me to think a bit more with my cars.

This week's challenge #1845  was "Anything Goes".

I created a quick holiday card using this Bugaboo Reindeer stamp. Sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy Stamp set.



I kept it simple with a few patterned papers. I thought of adding some embellishments, but the patterned paper was bold enough and did not need any extra embellishments.

Thanks for Stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Reindeer Digital Stamp, Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy
Paper: Coredinations folded kraft Card, PTI Patterned paper, PTI Cardstock
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Other: Circle Punches

No comments: