Monday, February 08, 2010

Feb 8th - Monday {ippity} Blog Hop

I am quite excited to be part of the {ippity} blog hop. A place to inspire and get inspired :) Please go to the {ippity} blog to see the full list of participants.

Click Here if you want to get some of these {ippity} stamps for yourself :)

I have created a scrapbook layout for today's hop. This is an old photo of our trip to Las Vegas. This was taken at the Hoover Dam. I used the {ippity} Because of You stamp set for this LO.

I stamped the BG stamp from this set to create my border. The heart image and flower served as accents with the sentiment as the Title :)

Here is the LO



Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Because of You Set
Paper - Kraft and White CS
Ink - Memento Lady Bug
Other - Nestabilities Label Dies

20 comments:

BonnieRose said...

your layout is beautiful.. i love all the free space.. it's perfect!

lynn said...

great layout, banu!--love the doodling in the lower right corner, too!

Rebecca said...

What a fun picture of you at Hoover Dam. The little doodly swirls are cool.

Kelly Landers said...

Love your layout Banu!! I think I was standing in the same spot with my hubby on our honeymoon a year ago November!! I still need to scrap it!! LOL!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Super cute layout! Fun use of images!

Gardner's Basket said...

Another GREAT LO! I love the way you use your stamps for LOs. I'm going to visit more often for inspiration.

Stephanie said...

Wow Banu! Fantastic layout! What a beautiful pic! Have a wonderful day!

JenMarie said...

FABulous page!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Wonderful layout :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' your layout my dear!!!

Eva said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Amy said...

Very pretty!

Angela said...

Beautiful photo and it really shines with the simple layout!

Elisabeth said...

what a sweet page :)

Chris said...

very cute, love the doodling!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv to see how people use the stamps on LOs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great LO--I love how you used each stamp! TFS:)

Carolina said...

What a great CAS layout...love it!

Jen A said...

Very cute photo! Love the clean and simple feel of the layout!

Andrea said...

love the flowers on the flourish! great idea!