Monday, June 14, 2010

Bird Card Swap on SCS



This is the card that I did for the Bird Swap hosted by my dear friend Jen on SCS.

I used this Song Bird Image from Whipper Snapper for this card along with some SU and MME Papers. I am quite happy how this turned out. I hope my fellow swappers like it as well. I liked the clean and simple design of this bird image.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday.

Supplies:
Stamp - Whipper Snapper Song Bird
Paper - PTI White CS and Berry Sorbet CS, SU Grey CS, SU and MME Patterned Papers
Ink - Memento Black and Copics
Other - PTI Vintage Buttons, Offray Brown Ribbon, PTI Rustic Twine, PTI Inking Duo

5 comments:

Chris said...

this is so cute!! love the bird iamge you used!

Rebecca said...

That is a great bird image. And I love the fun colors in your dp.

Sara Paschal said...

Wonderful swap card Banu, the image is really cute. Congrats on your Moxie Trigger badge.

Jen A said...

Banu this is simply fabulous! Thank you for joining my swap!

Angela said...

The other swappers will love this; love the subtle strips!