Friday, June 24, 2011

{ippity} challenge - bling and sparkle

I did this "Just a Note" card for the {ippity} challenge - Bling and Sparkle. It was kind of hard to capture, but the flower centers have gem centers to them and the button on the bow has a gem as well :)


I went back to my favorite {ippity} stamp set Now and Always. I stamped the flower in blue ink and then matted it on chocolate card to give some contrast. Some ribbon and sentiment completed the card.
Thanks for Stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Now and Always
Paper - PTI White and Dark chocolate CS
Ink - Memento Black, Memento Blue
Other - Offray Blue Ribbon, PTI Vintage Button, Gem Embellishments

8 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely, Banu! I love the blue flowers with their blingy centers.

Kathy said...

Wow, Banu, this is gorgeous. It is a clean and simple design, but just stunning! Love the touches of bling.

Leena said...

Summer summer summer... love the cool colors and how you've tied the bling on the bow to the flowers!

Unknown said...

Lovely spring and summer card.Makes one feel cheerful and happy instantly

Angela said...

Really pretty; I love the hint of brown and that is a gorgeous flower stamp!

Jen said...

Beautiful blue!

Unknown said...

Banu, this card is gorgeous! I would have never thought of using a blue like this for the flowers...soooo pretty!

Rona said...

One of my favorites too!! Beautiful with that bling!!