Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Reception - Timed Title

Hello Friends, I made it to Round 3 of "So you think you can scrap" challenge on Colorful Creations. Yoohoo!!

This week's challenge was to create a layout where the title is the actual Time!!! This was indeed a challenge and the more I thought about it, I wanted to use a picture from our wedding and I loved this particular photo from our wedding reception.


I took inspiration from the color of my saree and did the layout with blues and golds. The challenge also involved using a sketch and I just loved the sketch as well. Overall, I am very happy with this layout. I know have a new way of titling the scrapbook pages - use the actual date or time of the event. Neat indeed!!


Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - Bazill Basics Cardstock in blue and cream, DCWV Royal Garden Stack patterned paper
Ink - None
Other - Prima Flowers, Shabby Chic Paper Roses, Girls Paperie Celebrate Flower, American Crafts Alphabet Thickers, Kaisercraft Wooden Heart Embellishment, DCWV Journaling Stickers

5 comments:

Ash said...

Memory for life! Adorable way to be inspired from within..... I love that LO.... Wishes & Hugs)))

Ash... :)

Chris said...

this is awesome and congrats on making it to round 3! very cool! i love the use of time for the title!!

Donelda said...

Yeah - congratulations!! Good luck ... using time is tricky but you did it!!

Jen said...

Congrats on round 3...this is beautiful!

Lakshmi said...

Luved ur work girlie.. how have you been? and.. what a day to stumble upon your page!!! looks like its your anniversary tomorrow.. WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!

- Rangalakshmi ( lemme guess.. you dont remember me.. )