Monday, December 26, 2011

PTI December 2011 Blog Hop


PTI Blog hop Challenge this time is "Holiday Leftovers". I love this challenge and the whole concept itself. I love the gift wrapping papers and some of the patterns are so gorgeous and lately I have noticed that the wrapping papers are slightly thicker as well.

I saved as much of the gift wrap as I could this time and here is a card that I did using those. The wreath that I have used in the picture was used as a gift tag for one of the gifts and I just loved and it will be hung in my craft room now.


Here is a picture of my friend's kids opening some of the gifts at my place (which are the gift wraps that I saved).


Thanks for stopping by. You can go to Nichole Heady's blog to see all the participants of this blog hop and get some awesome recycling and re purposing ideas.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Wreath for all Seasons, PTI Merry and Bright Additions
Paper - PTI Ripe Avocado, White, Pure Poppy and Kraft Card stock, Gift Wrapping paper - recycled.
Ink - PTI Ripe Avocado
Other - PTI Matstack 4 die, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Red Jewel Embellishment, Offray Ribbon,

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Banu what a gorgeous card. Merry Christmas.

Pam W. said...

Love the prints of the papers. Great use of those Christmas scraps.

samantha's cards said...

what a lovely card

The Paper Parade said...

I love the patterns you chose, and the layout is great, too :)

Shay said...

Beautiful and festive card!

Barb said...

Banu--very pretty card!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful! I love paisleys so much, and the other paper is one of the ones I used this year! Beautiful card.

Joyce said...

Beautiful card.

Jude said...

The papers you chose look great together.

Amy said...

Beautiful card, Banu! Love the way you've used the wreath with the die cut--very cool. I'm def. casing this one!

Chris said...

like i have forgotten all about pti blog hop....lol love, LOVE your card! it's very pretty! i hope you are doing well, banu!! >"<

Jen A said...

Like Chris I keep forgetting about the PTI blog hop. Very cool card!