Monday, February 27, 2012

Layout with some older pictures

Today is the first day of GS107 class that I am taking. You can see the details of the class here if you are interesting in joining as well. I love Valerie's sketches.

There are some challenges going on over Bella Blvd Blog as well and one of them was to use cute cuts. I do not own any Bella Blvd products and hence no cute cuts, but I found some really nice chipboard die cuts in my vacation stash and so I am hoping these will work instead of the cute cuts. So, I am entering this LO for the Bella Blvd challenge as well.


These are pictures from our Hawaii Trip (Oahu actually) in the year 2000. Our first anniversary vacation. I had to get the negatives scanned to get the digi prints, so the quality is not that great, but I love the memories associated with these pictures and so I had to create LO's with them.

I am also getting more bolder and experimental with my PSE10. I did not have much space on the tag to write with my own handwriting. So, I created a blank document in PSE 10, wrote the journaling and then printed it directly on the tag. YAY!!! Was so happy with the final result.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - SU, PTI Patterned papers, Coredinations Card stock
Ink - Copics marker
Other - Chipboard vacation accents, Creative Memories Hexagonal punch

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a lovely LO! Love the little hexagon quilt pieces. Great job with PSE--I am still afraid of mine LOL!