Friday, March 09, 2012

Got Sketch Class - Week 2

I love Valerie's sketches. So, a quick share of my layout for the 2nd Week's sketch.

Loved this sketch and will for sure reuse it again. In retrospect, I would have put the peacock's picture down, so that the flags would have had an nice place as in the current placement the flags are kind of covering up the photo.


These are pictures from our Hawaii Trip in 2000 for our First Wedding Anniversary. Considering it was my anniversary on March 7th, it was fun doing this layout and to travel down the memory lane.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Studio Calico EPIC and Awesome Stamp sets
Ink - Memento Black
Paper - PTI, Stampin Up, Making Memories, Luxe Designs Patterned Paper (all from my stash), Coredinations card stock
Other - Vacation stickers from Stash, SU Scallop Border Punch, tooth pics, SU Circle Punches

1 comment:

Chris said...

happy late anniversary! first anniversary trip...i'm still waiting for my honeymoon..lol super lo for a great celebration!