Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MME April Challenge

My Minds Eye April Month's Challenge is "Hexagons". I used the first sketch from my GotSketch 107 Class for this Layout. These are photos of my friend and her Daughter at her Birthday. I have used an older MME Collection called Song bird for my Hexagons. This pattern pack is just beautiful and glittery. I also used some Lost and Found collection papers on this LO. Only the base Card stock is Bazzill and not MME. I also used the MME Lush Journaling tag on this LO.


Sorry the photo is a bit Skewed. I was having the hardest time photographing this layout for some reason.

Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - MME Song Bird Collection, MME Lost and Found Collection, Bazzill Cardstock
Ink - Copics
Other - Hexagon pattern from GS 107 Class, Flowers, button and twine from Stash, MME Lush Journaling Tags.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is so pretty--girly and springy! Your friend and her daughter are so beautiful.