Thursday, May 10, 2012

LO For KP's Sketchbook class

Hello Friends, it is Thursday. Just one more day for the weekend. :) YAY. I wanted to share this layout that I did for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook class that I am taking on Studio Calico. Loving her sketches.

I used Coredinations white Card stock for Base and the patterned papers are Bo Bunny and Kraft Funday from MME. These are pictures of my Friend's daughter and her husband during their recent trip to Disney world. I just loved these series of photos and had to create a LO with it. The title itself says it all and so I did not include any extra journaling. I did add some Washi Tape and some Disney Embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - None
Ink - None
Paper - Coredinations White Cardstock, MME Kraft Funday Collection, Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Other - American Crafts Felt Thickers, Disney Embellishments, Washi Tape

3 comments:

Imke said...

Wonderful page, Banu. I like the layout and the DAD and ME sentiment. Super cool !

Amy said...

Very cool LO, Banu. Love the little circles and the Mickey brads!

Chris said...

love this!! love how you did your circles for this sketch!! i am still trying to finish all the sketches for this class!