Sunday, August 26, 2012

SFYTT - August 2012 - Kind Words

Hello Friends, Happy Sunday. It has been a while since I posted on my blog. I was just not having the Enthusiasm to take pictures and blog. But I am back and hopefully for a while :))

I wanted to share this card that I did for August SFYTT challenge hosted by Jen Del Muro. The sketch was nice, you could keep it simple or jazz it up.

I used the Verve Kind Words stamp set for this card and used one of the sentiments (i just love this sentiment) from that stamp set.





I am also entering this card for the ICR Challenge #20 - To use embossing on your project and to have a sentiment that has three different fonts in it. My white panel in the card is dry embossed with the textiles embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamp - Verve Kind Words
Ink - Memento Black
Paper - PTI White, Kraft and Hawaiian shores and dark chcocolate card stock, PTI Dark Chocolate and Aqua Mist Patterned Papers, American Craft Patterned Papers
Other - Nestabilities Labels Die

2 comments:

Imke said...

Banu, how beautiful it is ! Great color choice and I really like the sentiment.

Amy said...

This is gorgeous, Banu! So elegant--great use of the sketch!