Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mama Elephant Challenge #1

I love Mama Elephant blogs, but still do not have any in my stash. So, when I saw their very first challenge and a freebie that I could use, I had to play along with it. I kept my card very simple.

I loved using the white glitter strip along with Aqua patterned paper. Nice combo and something that I will use again. I mounted them all on a white CS with the image printed on it and then to a red card base. I colored the birds hat in red as well.

You can check out the challenge details here along with the freebie info.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Mama Elephant Digi
Paper - PTI Pure Poppy, White and PTI Aqua Mist Pattern Paper, Hobby Lobby Glitter Paper
Ink - Copics
Other - SC Enamel Dots


2 comments:

Amy said...

This is darling, Banu! Your colors are awesome. That little bird image is adorable. I'll have to check out Mama Elephant.

Kryssi said...

This is a great basic design and layout that you can come back to over and over again!!! Thanks for playing with ME!