Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mama Elephant Challenge #1

I love Mama Elephant blogs, but still do not have any in my stash. So, when I saw their very first challenge and a freebie that I could use, I had to play along with it. I kept my card very simple.

I loved using the white glitter strip along with Aqua patterned paper. Nice combo and something that I will use again. I mounted them all on a white CS with the image printed on it and then to a red card base. I colored the birds hat in red as well.

You can check out the challenge details here along with the freebie info.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Mama Elephant Digi
Paper - PTI Pure Poppy, White and PTI Aqua Mist Pattern Paper, Hobby Lobby Glitter Paper
Ink - Copics
Other - SC Enamel Dots


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Amy said...

This is darling, Banu! Your colors are awesome. That little bird image is adorable. I'll have to check out Mama Elephant.

Kryssi said...

This is a great basic design and layout that you can come back to over and over again!!! Thanks for playing with ME!