Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LPS SKetch #1

I am back with another layout...I am on a roll :)) This is again for Life.Paper.Scrapbook - their First Sketch Challenge.
 
These are pictures from our Seattle trip when we went to the first Starbucks store that was opened. It was just awesome. Especially since I am such a huge coffee and much huger (it is a word for me) fan of Starbucks coffee.

Since my pictures were horizontal, I rotated the sketch to make it work for me and I created a mirror image and did two page LO.

Here is the sketch,

I am also entering this LO for the Shop Your Stash Challenge #2 -
1. To use LPS Sketch,
2.Use an unopened/unused stamp - I used the photo love by Ali Edwards. I had bought this a while ago and had not inked it yet.
3. To Use a technique that scares you - Creating ink spots on the LO and as you can see mine was not as successful, but I am happy for my first try anyways.
4. Use two or more accent pieces that you are hoarding - this was the hardest to do. I used two Coffee Related badges that I have been hoarding forever and also the stitched hearts from AC Dear Lizzy Collection.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Ali Edwards Photo Love
Ink - Memento Danube blue, Memento Black
Paper- Bazzill Cardstock, Studio Calico Patterned Paper
Other - Coffee Themed badges, Dear Lizzy Stitched hearts, Alpha Thickers and Stickers from SC Kit.

7 comments:

Sunehra Koshy said...

Hey nice one Banu.... Like that strong band of brown in the center... certainly brings the brew to mind... coolie!
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

Sunehra Koshy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunehra Koshy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunehra Koshy said...

Oh gosh... sorry for adding and deleting so many comments, I guess I pressed enter one too many times... BTW I just did a layout, drop by when you can.
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

Danielle said...

I love how you turned the sketch into a double pager!
Thanks for joining us at LPS!!

MEGHA said...

beautiful !!!!!

Chris said...

very very cool, banu!! love your tribute to one of your faves!! love the coffee badges!