Sunday, June 01, 2014

Seize the Sketch #21

Hi Friends, It has been a while since I posted. Sorry about that. I have been creating, but have not had time to post. :((

Here is a card that I did for Seize the Sketch #21. I loved the simplicity of the sketch. You can keep it as is or embellish it.

I kept is simple with this image from Belles N Whistles stamps. I was so sorry when they closed their store.



Here is the STS 21 Sketch,


I kept the card simple. Colored the image and added a doily in the background. :) A blank card that is good for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies
Paper - White CS by PTI, Patterned paper my MME
Stamp - Belles N Whistles stamp
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - PTI Doily die, gem stone embellishments.

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

Banu ,this image is adorable! You colored it beautifully! The doily goes perfectly with the dainty background. Thanks For joining us at Seize The Sketch.

Amy said...

Very cute! I'm not familiar with that line of stamps. Great coloring and use of the sketch.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card and image! Great coloring!

Rose said...

perfect for the sketch and such a sweet image :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at STS this week xoxoxo

Lori said...

Just lovely! You colored the image beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Unknown said...

Nice post, after all, "What is someone who doesn't help anyone?"