Thursday, October 15, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch #37

Justrite stamps are the sponsors for the latest Kazan's Sketch #37 over at 2Sketches4You.

Here is my card for it. I used the Justrite Stamp that I have and the sentiment is from PTI. I colored the flowers with Sakura Glaze pen which kind of gave it a embossed look.

Here is my Card,



Here is the sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - Justrite Stamps, PTI Simple Things Anniversary Set
Paper - PTI Soft Sand, Pure Poppy and White CS, SU DP
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Copics
Other - Sakura Glaze Pen, Marvy giga punches, SU Word Window Punch, PTI Ribbon

5 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

Very cute, I have yet to try JustRite need to go and check them out sometime.

Amy said...

What a cute and cheerful card! Great take on the sketch.

Jo said...

A lovely card Banu, so elegant. jo x

cnelson said...

Oh so lovely!!!

Unknown said...

love the simplicity and striking boldness of this card. Thanks for sharing
:) Kazan