Monday, December 14, 2009

Copic Challenges with MFT Digital Image

I have been creating more and more cards with Digital images now a days. This image is from MFT - My Favorite Things. I printed it on PTI White CS and colored it with Copics. This was for two challenges,

1) Copics Color Challenge #43 - To use colors YG63 (Pea Green), R59(Cardinal), BV23(Grayish Lavender). I did not have BV23 and instead used a few other to get a color close to it.

2) Copic Creations Challenge #17 - Coloring Snow/Snow people.
I got my inspiration and tutorial from Theresa Momber's card and her blog.

Here is my card,



It was so much fun coloring this image. I could do better on the snowman..Have to practice more :)

Supplies:
Stamp - MFT Digi Stamp - Baby it’s Cold Outside
Paper - PTI White CS, SU White CS and Basic Grey Blitzen collection DP
Ink - Copics
Other - Martha Steward Snow flake punch, Gem, Ek Success Snow flake border punch, nestabilities

8 comments:

Amy said...

Gosh this card is so cute and wintry! I love the snowflake border and accent!

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, beautiful coloring, Banu! Love it!

Lilian said...

Love the papers and borders too :) Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge and Happy Holidays!

Tracy S said...

Great card, love the way you colored the image, even the snowman!

Jen said...

so cute...love this image and you color beautifully!

Chris said...

this is adorable! love what you did with this!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used on this one, going to go see if the digi is still available I do like this one. Great job!

Susan said...

Oh that is so so so cute!!! Love those colors together!