Monday, December 14, 2009

Copic Challenges with MFT Digital Image

I have been creating more and more cards with Digital images now a days. This image is from MFT - My Favorite Things. I printed it on PTI White CS and colored it with Copics. This was for two challenges,

1) Copics Color Challenge #43 - To use colors YG63 (Pea Green), R59(Cardinal), BV23(Grayish Lavender). I did not have BV23 and instead used a few other to get a color close to it.

2) Copic Creations Challenge #17 - Coloring Snow/Snow people.
I got my inspiration and tutorial from Theresa Momber's card and her blog.

Here is my card,



It was so much fun coloring this image. I could do better on the snowman..Have to practice more :)

Supplies:
Stamp - MFT Digi Stamp - Baby it’s Cold Outside
Paper - PTI White CS, SU White CS and Basic Grey Blitzen collection DP
Ink - Copics
Other - Martha Steward Snow flake punch, Gem, Ek Success Snow flake border punch, nestabilities

8 comments:

Amy said...

Gosh this card is so cute and wintry! I love the snowflake border and accent!

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, beautiful coloring, Banu! Love it!

Lilian said...

Love the papers and borders too :) Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge and Happy Holidays!

PresentStorm said...

Great card, love the way you colored the image, even the snowman!

Jen A said...

so cute...love this image and you color beautifully!

Chris said...

this is adorable! love what you did with this!!

Sara Paschal said...

I love the colors you used on this one, going to go see if the digi is still available I do like this one. Great job!

Susan said...

Oh that is so so so cute!!! Love those colors together!