Hello All, I have not participated in challenges this past week. Have been busy with Holiday cards and preparing my handmade Holiday gifts etc :) So, I wanted to share some of the holiday cards that I mass produced and the inspiration for them :) So, please bear with my long post.
1) Seasons Greetings and Peaceful Poinsettia Cards- These cards were inspired by Nichole Heady's cards and here is the link where she gave instructions on all the details for mass producing these cards.
I changed a few things on these, but kept the overall theme same. I made like 10 cards of these and it was so easy to do with the instructions.
2)There was a challenge on Stamp TV to create cards with partial cuttlebug embossing...So again, I felt this was so easy to mass produce and you can always change the focal image - which is what I did with the two cards here :) One has two punched snowflakes and the other one has a stamped snow flake.
These are also good for emergency cards. If you have the embossed sheet done and then put the ribbon and mount it on card base, then if you need a card in emergency, just put the focal image and a sentiment and you are ready to go. You can even leave a bit more space for the sentiment and you can punch out a bunch of sentiments and keep it ready :)
3) I made this card with PTI Warm Happiness set inspired by Mish Mash's card as shown here. I did not have the exact sentiment set etc and so I improvised :)
4) This card was inspired by one of the mass producing ideas from Nichole in this post. I used the Festive Cards Idea by Niki Estes, but replaced it with another image that I had. But I used all the cutting measurements that she had mentioned along with the new Rustic Snowflakes paper from PTI.
5) This card was inspired by Sharon Johnson (No Time to Stamp Blog). She had mentioned on how to utilize a 6x6 paper completely so that there is no wastage to mass produce the cards. I used her technique, but instead of the cutting it at 4 1/4 as she has mentioned, I cut it at 4 as I was using another layer on the card base. Here is her post that talks about it. I used the new Dear Santa Designer Paper from Kaisercraft.
I also used the new justrite stamps - square border and merry Christmas sets, embossed it and did a mass production. It was quite fun.
6) Last but not the least - I did this card using the Warm and Wonderful card kit from Jessica Fick sold on Gina K Designs. I purchased some extra paper and I had this stamp set as well, So instead of the 4 cards, I ended up making 10 cards. I had to substitute a different snowflake as the kit came only with 4, but still it was lots of fun.
So these are my mass produced cards this year and it was lots of fun doing it. Thanks for your patience :)