Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with the use of squares - were Purple, Green and Black. This color combo is a bit hard for me to visualize and I wanted to give it a try. The Squares were a bit challenging, I always have hard time putting these punched squares together and this card is no exception :)



Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Paper Source Asian fan Stamp
Paper - PTI Plum Pudding and Black CS, GKD Avocado CS
Ink - Memento Black
Other - PTI Ribbon, PTI Vintage Button and Rustic Twine

6 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty, Banu, great job with this challenge!

Sara Paschal said...

Great challenge card I have not visited there in a long time going to have to go back and see what I have missed. I also have a very hard time getting nested squares and circles centered and looking right;) yours look great!

Jen said...

Okay..this is just stunning! The colors, the use of image, that perfect little bow...everything!

Donelda said...

you did a great job of piecing those squares together!! I really like that fancy swirly asian stamp!

Chris said...

very pretty! i love the printed image on the squares!

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous, love those squares! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.