Monday, September 06, 2010

Mojo Monday 155

I wanted to share this card that I did for Mojo Monday 155. After Resisting for a while, I ended up buying this PTI Tea For Two - a few months ago. I had not inked up this set yet and some how this sketch made me think of this set.

Here is my card,



I used some of the PTI Green Tea Leaves and Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper. The tea pot image was stamped using Ranger DI - Spiced Marmalade.

Here is the sketch,


Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Tea for Two
Paper - PTI Green Tea Leaves and Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper, PTI Kraft and Rustic White CS
Ink - Ranger DI - Spiced Marmalade
Other - Stain Dark Chocolate Ribbon, Tim Holtz Small Clip, Nestabilities

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Amy said...

Very pretty! This sketch is perfect for this set! Love your color choices too.

Sara said...

this is beautiful with the teapot wonderful job;)

Chris said...

gorgeous!! love what you did with this sketch!

Jen A said...

Fabulous card! Great color choices!

Donelda said...

oh, oh, I love htis layout!! I too couldn't resist this set. :-)