Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birds and more

I wanted to share the two cards that I did for Karly's Anything with Wings Swap on SCS. I have so many images of birds, it was hard to chose.

1) For my first card I used this lovely bird image - Digi Stamp from Whimsy Haven stamps. I love this bird. It looks beautiful as a line art image or colored. I kept the layout simple with some patterned paper and a charm threaded through the ribbon. 

 2) For my second card I used this Studio G stamp from Michaels. I just loved this stamp and I kind of liked how this card turned out. I had to use one of the pins on this card as they seem to be my latest trend :) In this case I used a Making memories Pin and then just added some extra beads to it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Studio G Bird stamp and Digi Bird stamp from Whimsy Haven
Paper - PTI CS. Crate Paper and SU patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Nestabilities, Ribbon, making memories Pin, SU Scallop border punch

10 comments:

Amy said...

Both of these are gorgeous Banu, I can't tell which is my favorite! Both images are fab, the color combos are awesome, and I love the charm on the first and the beaded pin on the second.

Chris said...

these are beautiful!!

Imke said...

Banu, both cards are fabulous but my fav is the second. I like these soft colors and how you added the pin.

Moderndayhermit said...

Beautiful work my dear friend :)

Bhavana said...

beautiful cards!!!

esperance27 said...

Bonjour!
De bien belles créations!!!Un grand bravo!!
Amitiés de France:CLAIRE

Unknown said...

Beautiful Cards Banu;)

Jen said...

both are stunning!

Donelda said...

these are so pretty. Pink and green are so great together!

Notes by Nina said...

Both of these cards are beautiful.