Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Purple Larkspurs


PTI is releasing the Year of Flowers series - a new flower for each month. I do not have all of them, but I had bought "Year of Flowers: Larkspurs" and had never inked it up. I needed a card for my friend and I thought of this set. I stamped the flowers using Memento Black and then colored it with Copics. For the centers of the flowers, I added some MS Glitter. I have not used Glitter in a while, so I was happy how it turned out.

This card was inspired by the cards from Nichole Heady and Niki Estes.
This card is also for - The Shabby Tea Room challenge #35 - Lavender and Lace

Thanks for Stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Year of Flowers: Larkspurs
Paper - PTI Plum Pudding and White CS
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, PTI Chai Inking cube
Other - None

9 comments:

Debbie said...

So absolutely pretty!!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Amy said...

Just stunning! Your friend will feel so cherished!

Isha said...

Lovely card Banu. Love this stamp too :)

Nicole said...

So pretty - simple and elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

cbuswell said...

very pretty! thanks for playing along with us at the Shabby Tea Room!

Imke said...

Beautiful, i love the color !! I ´ve just got my order from PTI with Marigold from the last Release. Those Flowers are great.

Jen A said...

Where do you find the time...this one is stunning also! Keep it up!

Jen said...

So 'purple-licous' and pretty. I'm sure your friend absolutely adored this card!

Chris said...

very pretty!! i'm with jen, when do you sleep??? lol