Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brenham Trip Scrapbook Page - Part 1

It has been a while since I posted. I have several projects that I am working on, some completed awaiting photography etc. Now a days it is more than just creating (although I do that also sometimes), it is about good photograph of your project, blogging about it etc. I mean all this is fun as well, but also time consuming :)

While I am busy doing all these, I wanted to share one of the layouts that I did for our Brenham, TX trip. There are several more pages in progress. This is a two page layout that I did.


Not one of my best pictures, but it is always hard for me to photograph two page layouts. Here are some close ups,



Thanks for stopping by,
 Supplies:
Scrapbook Kit from The Treasure Box  Club.

4 comments:

Anuradha said...

Amazing ....

Spardha said...

wow!.. love the layout!..its so full of stuff! :D
oh.. and I stuck the loops using liquid adhesive.. patted it on using my fingers.. yea.. sometimes you have GOT to get messy! ;)

Unknown said...

These pics are amazing and I love how you have scrapped them. Very nice;)

Mallika said...

just love the LO
And its vintage .. has to be good