Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - The Pyrex Effect

As soon as I saw the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - The Pyrex Effect, I knew that I wanted to use this stacked bird stamp from Studio G. I stamped the image and colored it with Copics. I then kept the card simple as I wanted the image to take the center spot. I also like making these blank cards that I can use for any occasion.

I took inspiration from the birds in the image, the way the Pyrex was stacked and the colors also. Awesome trigger this was.

Here is my card,


Here is the Tuesday Trigger,


Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp -Studio G stamp
Paper -PTI Pure Poppy, Orange Zest and White CS, Crate Paper (Garden Variety) Patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - PTI White Twill Ribbon, Pearl Embellishment, Nestabilities

8 comments:

Amy said...

Banu, this is so pretty! I love the way you've stacked the birds, and the colors.

Becca Sadler said...

Terrific interpretation of the trigger photo! I think you've got a winner! I'll offer my pre-congratulations!

Lara said...

What an adorable stack of birds! very nice.

Ash said...

That is simply adorable as those are my favorite colors.... The neat & clean lines are forever my first love... :)

Ash...
(http:/hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Unknown said...

Right on your creation with the trigger. I LOVE IT! And I love these little beauties. Have started to collect some of these;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Banu! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jen said...

Love it! Reminds me of the partridge family=).

Chris said...

very cute, love the stacked birds and the colors are very pretty!!