Monday, October 31, 2011

Whipper Snapper and Penny Black Holiday Cards

Hi Friends, Happy Halloween. I am back with some more Holiday cards that I made for Barb's Whipper Snapper and Penny Black holiday card swap on SCS.

The first card uses Whipper Snapper Snowman on Sleigh stamp set. This image itself was so big that there was not much room to decorate. I used the ribbon as a sentiment and added some glittery snowflakes. Another thing is that I stamped this image on kraft card stock and then colored it with copics. I kind of like this look.
 This second card uses Penny Black Welcome Home stamp. I colored this image with Copics and then used a combination of American crafts Paper for this card. I could not get a good photo of this card for some reason.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Penny Black Welcome Home, Whipper Snapper Snowman on Sleigh
Ink - Memento black, Ranger DI - Barn Door
Paper - PTI Red, Green, White and Kraft Cardstock, American crafts Christmas collection patterned paper, Canvas Home Basics Kraft Christmas patterned paper (From hobby lobby - not sure if this is their store brand - but the papers are amazing).
Other - Glittery Snowflakes, Circle Punch, PTI Ribbon, American Crafts Ribbon, Gem Embellishment

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very, Very Cute! Can't wait to see this sweet cards in real life!

Jen said...

oh..these are cute! I really like the snowman on the kraft cardstock.

Chris said...

these are adorable!! the animal stamp would be perfect for the shelter, have to check that one out!