Monday, November 07, 2011

Holiday Card Boot Camp - Beautiful Ornament

I have enrolled in in Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire's Holiday Card Boot camp. If you are interested I think you can still enroll and today is just the first day. There was some ab fab inspiration. This is one of the cards that I did based on the card by Kristina. I am so thankful that she gave us the Ornament file to use as well. I have another card with slightly different colors to share with you tomorrow.

Sorry for the dark photo, I wanted to post this card asap :)) The patterned paper is from a paper collection from Hobby Lobby. It is this beautiful Kraft Paper with patterns on it. Love it. I used Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse papers from PTI. The Sentiment is from PTI Holiday Spirit Sentiments set. Love this sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Holiday Spirit Sentiment
Paper - PTI White, Simply chartreuse, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy CS, Kraft Christmas Patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, SU Cherry Cobbler
Other - Red Twine from The Twinery, Ornament cut from Silhouette, White Foil Paper from Stash, SU Scallop border punch

5 comments:

Ash said...

Aah! I love it... I love the ornament.... Simple & cute creation.... The DP is absolutely beautiful!!!

Happy Celebrations Sweetie!!!

Ash... :)

Erika said...

The background paper is so elegant!Very pretty card!

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Banu. Love the bg pattern paper.

Julie said...

Great card. Love that background paper and the nice big ornament.

Chris said...

this is beautiful!!