Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life Week 3 and Freebie

Hi Friends, 2nd post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see the Seize the Birthday Card Post.

I am here to share my PL Week 3 pages. Going strong so far. But this is only the first month of the year. We have to see what the rest of the year brings. I am linking this to the "The Mom Creative" project life post.

Left Side:

Again, I am playing along with Kristin's Currently Challenge. Loving it so far. I also used a bunch of my own journaling cards on this page. I used a badge that one of the SC Members sent to me in a PL Swap. The I love dogs and the dog image is TAWS Freebie.

Right Side:
I used some Digi Stamps from SC directly on the photos. Loving that. I also created a ghosted journaling block on the Brave Temple Run capture and then journaled on it. Loving this idea. Here is a tutorial on Cathy Z on how to do the same in Photoshop Elements. The Filler card is one of the cards that I got in PL swap on Studio Calico.

Last but not the least, here is a freebie jorunaling card for you. This is the dog silhouette card that I have used on the left side page. I have both Vertical and Horizontal Orientation. Please let me know in comments if you like and use this card.





INSTRUCTIONS:
 1. Click the image above to enlarge it
2. Right click the image and save it to your computer
3. Add the image to a new Microsoft Word (or other word processing program) document. (or Photoshop or Photoshop Elements)
4. Print onto card stock or matte presentation paper. Cut along edges and use in your Project Life Layout.

Thanks for Stopping by.

3 comments:

Amy said...

PL is looking good Banu! Cute puppy dog journaling cards too!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great. Cute journaling card. I love talk bubbles.

Unknown said...

OMGOODNESS, these are some totally awesome layouts. I love the cards going to come back and pick them up when I have more time. Wonderful job on these Banu;)