Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Project Life Week 15

Hello Friends,

It is Tuesday and time for my Project Life post :)) It is already half way in April and I am enjoying PL more than ever.

I wanted to share week 15 of my PL. I used mostly Studio Calico April PL Kit cards for my layout this time. I also did quite a bit of handwritten journaling this time. Still not a big fan of my own handwriting, but it was not too bad this time.


I loved the bright colors of SC April PL Kit and I also did quite a bit of digital stamping on the photos before printing them. Very happy as to how this week's LO turned out. Was happy to use a different design of page protector for the right hand side of the page and thus I could use some of the Horizontal layout journaling cards.

I am linking this up to "The Creative Mom Blog and of course I am playing along with Kristin's Currently Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Nice pages! I love all the colour and the Kraft paper.