Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Life Week 17

Hello All, Happy Tuesday. I am back with my Weekly Project life Post. It is week 17 and end of April. Time is flying by so quickly. I am loving all different PL products out there - in the stores and in digital world. For this week's LO, I used the Citrus Twist Kits April Kit. Loved the soft pink and green colors.


I used a few Simple Stories Filler cards and a few Studio Calico PL kit cards as well. I was a bit busy this week, so did handwritten journaling instead of computer one and not sure if I am 100% happy with it. I will have to decide later.

We had a movie/TV night on Sunday. We watched quite a few Episodes of White Collar - Totally hooked to this and also the movie Django Unchained. So, I had to include posters of those two movies this time. :)

I am linking this up to "The Mom Creative Blog" and of course I am playing along with Kristin's Currently Challenge.

Thanks for Stopping by.

2 comments:

Candace said...

love the colours too

Thanks for sharing and have a great week

Sandy Ang said...

just lovely your colourful PL spread