Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Snowman

Happy Wedneseday, Half the week is already over. :)) I have been busy working on some projects. I am here to share the card that I did for Seize the Sketch Challenge #18.


I am still in love with Frozen Theme and found this cute little snow man on Ms Kate's Cuttables website. He is not Olaf, but I thought he was cute. So I did Print and cut in Silhouette and then just kept the card simple following the sketch. I printed the sentiment from computer and just punched it with a 1 1/4 inch circle punch.

Here is the sketch,

Thanks for Stopping By.


Supplies:
Stamp - Digital image from Ms Kate's Cuttables
Ink - None
Paper - PTI Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist and Rustic White card stock, pattern paper from stash
Other - Oval Nestabilities, Circle Punch, Washi Tape

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is adorable! Love the bling on the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

~amy~ said...

this made me smile, love the sentiment!
Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

Lesley said...

Hahaha! Love the Frozen theme and the fun sentiment!! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!