Thursday, April 24, 2014

Retro Sketches #111

Thursday Mojo was strong. I had very little time, but I got two cards done for Retro sketches. I was on a roll and very happy.  Even though the sketch looked like a square card, I opted to do regular size for ease of use.

Here are my two cards for Retro Sketches #111,

I created a tag using PTI tag die and then just added it to the card base. I just love this idea. When I have time I can create a bunch of tags that can be added to a gift bag, gift or even a card :))


For this 2nd card, I used this cute dog image from Inky Antics and then added a PTI Sentiment and also some buttons and cute dog pattern paper.


Hope you liked the cards...:)) Here is the retro Sketch #111,


Thanks for Stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Every day sentiments, PTI Handwritten Sentiments, Inky Antics Dog Stamp
Paper - PTI White, black, rustic white card stock. Paper wishes and Queen and Co pattern paper
Ink - Memento black, copics, PTI Ink
Other - PTI Dies, button

No comments: