Thursday, November 15, 2018

PP418 - A Color Challenge

I am not really sure how long my creative streak will last. I am hoping at least till end of this Month for sure, so that I have bunch of Christmas cards to mail to my family, friends and business partners.

Here is another Christmas card that I created using Lawn Fawn's Ornate Ornaments stamp set using The Paper Players - PP418 - A Color Challenge.

The colors were as following. But since I do not buy Stampin Up products, I used the closest colors that I had in my stash.


I used some Grey striped paper from Simple Stories paper collection. I colored the ornament in The Orange red combination that I hope resembles Poppy Parade color. A sentiment completed the card. I I popped up the cut out ornament to give it a bit more 3D effect. I love how this card turned out.




Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments
Paper - Coredinations Pre Folded Kraft Cardstock, PTI Cardstock, Simple Stories patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Hero Arts Grass, Copic Markers

3 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

A bright and pretty bauble always makes for a nice card! Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a pretty ornament in our colors! I love the Kraft mixed with the gray card stock. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

stampwithsandy said...

Banu, I love your Christmas card! The single ornament is so cute, it reminds me of a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!