Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Crafts Three Brad Challenge

I have been working on some LO's using the new AC Dear Lizzy collection. The papers and ribbon are just superb. That is when I saw this Brad Week challenge from American Crafts to use two or more brads in the Layouts.

Here is my LO,



These are pictures from our recent trip to the Dallas Arboretum during Dallas blooms..when there are these most beautiful tulips in bloom :)

I used the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Line of Papers and Ribbon. I also used three fabric covered Brads from the same collection.

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back later to post the next set of {ippity} sneak peeks.

6 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! This page is beautiful, Banu! I love the rose ribbon at the bottom. Super cute title too, and your photos make me want to go there!

Brenda Johnston said...

Cute layout! I LOVE the rose ribbon at the bottom! I need to get some of that!

Angela said...

Beautiful layout! You are right, that ribbon is fab!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love this!! Check this out!!

http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2010/05/i-do-week-challenge.html

Rebecca said...

Wow, that ribbon is stunning on here! And it looks fabulous with the pictures. I love the color palette here.

Susan said...

This is sooooo pretty!! I love the colors you used and those ribbon flowers are gorgeous!! You are so inspirational to me!!