Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year, New Challenges

Happy New Year. It is time for resolutions. My resolutions this year are to blog more often, use my existing supplies first before buying new and also to eat healthy and lose weight. A tall order....but well...we have to think big.

I wanted to share two Holiday cards that I did for a PTI swap on SplitCoastStampers.com. I do not own any holiday stamps from PTI, so I challenged myself to use non holiday stamps from PTI to create holiday cards. Here are the two results.

Anniversary Set Tree

I used this stamp from the Anniversary Set - Simple things and kind of created a tree effect. Used the snowflakes cuttlebug embossing folder as background. Some stickles and ribbon completed my embellishment. I used the Sentiment from Mailbox greetings.



Supplies
PTI Simple Things Stamp, PTI Mailbox Greetings Stamp, PTI Cardstock, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, SU Word window punch, Generic White Ribbon, Stickles

Shapes by Design - Ornaments

I used this versatile set to create ornaments for this holiday card. I popped them up with some dimensional and added stickles.



Supplies
PTI Shapes by Design Stamp, PTI Simple Things, Oval Nestabilities, Generic Ribbon, Stickles

Happy Stamping :)

No comments: