Friday, January 16, 2009

Clean and Simple Designs

I was searching SCS Gallery for some clean and simple designs and found this blog titled "Clean and Simple Stamping". Awesome blog and suiting my design mojo as of now. So, I have started working on some of their sketches. They are very simple and elegant and have a WOW factor. Here are some cards I have done using their sketches and CASE'ing their sample cards too (although my stamp sets are different). Sorry this might be a long post, but wanted to post all my CAS cards at one shot.

Fall-To-Layout 1

This layout is pretty inspiring and can be used in so many ways, in fact I have a future idea to use this for my Christmas Challenge card as well.



Supplies:
PTI Simple Things Anniversary Set, PTI Summer Sunrise CS, PTI Vintage CS, PTI Kraft CS, PTI Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon, SU 1-1/4 and 1-3/8 Square Punches.

Fall-To-Layout 15

I know I jumped quite a bit, but this layout just beckoned me. I still intend to do other sketches. I am totally into CAS layouts now a days.



Supplies:
PTI Garden Life Stamp Set, PTI Polka Dot Basics, PTI Plum Pudding CS, PTI Lavender Moon CS, PTI Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon Palette Ink, PTI Lavender Moon Ribbon

Fall-To-Layout 22



Supplies:
SU Bitty Basics Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set, SU Small Oval Punch, SU 1" Punch, SU Haiku PP, Ink - SU Ruby Red, SU Wild Wasabi and SU Purely Pom.


Fall-To-Layout 23

I ended up doing two cards for this layout. Here they are,




Supplies:
PTI 2008 Holiday Tag Collection, Generic PP, Silver Embossing Powder, PTI Vintage Cream Twill Ribbon



Supplies:
SU Bitty Basics Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set, Unknown Sentiment Stamp, PTI Haiku PP, Generic Ribbon.

I hope that you will try these layouts also and have some fun with it.

Cheers
Banu

No comments: