Friday, January 30, 2009

Color Inspiration

I love all these catalogs that has these beautiful colored house decor items and this particular comforter set in this catalog just called out to me. The colors were just beautiful and I had to do a card for that.

Here is the my card. I did not have the exact shades of those color, but I kind of liked this card. I used PTI polka dot basics and colored them with copics.



Supplies: PTI Polka Dot Basics, PTI Circle Corner and Borders, PTI Shapes by Design, PTI Dark chocolate Ribbon, PTI White and Craft CS, Circle punches.

And the catalog that inspired it,

3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

great use of your home decor catalogs! nice job.

Chris said...

this is fabulous!! love the big dots! >"<

Unknown said...

Love the inspiration piece and the card you designed from it. Wonderful creation.