Monday, April 27, 2009

Scent my Cards Challenge - With a Cherry on the top

Scent my cards was having a challenge to create a card/projects with Cherries as they were giving away a Cherry Scent bottle. I used the PTI Anniversary set - Every day classics to create this card. This was a CASE from a card that I saw online, but I forgot to bookmark it. I will try and search for it and post the link.

Here is a link for the Scent my cards blog and their challenge.

Here is my card,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Anniversary Set
Ink - PTI Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Burnt Umber, Raspberry Fizz
Other - Paper Studio Gem Embellishment

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have not seen this before, going to check it out. You have inspired me to ink up this set more.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great job! the cherries are perfect. thanks for playing along with the scent my cards challenge.