Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sketch 16 from 52 sketches 52 weeks

Sketch 16 was interesting for me because I did not have a die cut paper in the shape of the sketch and plus a page or sketch with layers are always fun and challenging to do.

But recently Remember When store in Whitesboro, TX had it's 50% off sale and I ended up getting a die cut page similar to what was mentioned in the sketch and was excited to get this page done.

I used the photos I took in my Uncle's Garden in Hartford. He grows Vegetables, fruits, flowers and what not. My parents had a real good time there.



Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - Generic PP, PTI Melon Berry Cardstock, PTI DP
Other - Kaiser Crafts Wooden Swirls, Cinnamon Glimmr Mist, Generic Flowers, Ribbon from Walmart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great page, I need to catch up on these.