Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gina K Designs Challenges for the week - 6/8 - 6/12

I wanted to share the cards/projects that I created for the Gina K Designs challenges for the week of 6/8 - 6/12. Every day of each week they have a challenge posted on StampTV.

Monday 6/8 Color Challenge STVCC16 - The challenge was to use the colors Red, Chocolate and White. For this, I created a thank you card using the GKD My Cuppa' Joe stamp set.



Tuesday 6/9 Scrapbook Challenge STVSCR16 - The challenge was to use a photo of ourselves and use a quote instead of journaling. Here is my take on the challenge,



I used the Eclectic Summer Stamp set for this and the sentiment is from Friendship Garden set.

Wednesday 6/10 Technique Challenge STVTC17 - The challenge was to create a Polished Stone background and you can see Gina's tutorial for this technique here



Thursday 6/11 Sketch Challenge STVSC16 - The challenge this week was to create a circular card and here is my take on this.



Friday 6/12 Pot Luck Challenge STVPF17 - The challenge this time was to create cover for a small tablet or any size Post-It Note pad. Here is my take on it.




Supplies:
Stamp - Gina K Designs - My Cuppa Joe, Eclectic Summer StampTV Set, Take Flight,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cadzooks! All of these turned out well! I really like the coffee cups...I love that set. And that post-it not folder is adorable!