Thursday, June 25, 2009

PTI June 2009 Blog Hop



2nd post of the day. Please scroll down to see the first.

It's time again for the PTI Blog Hop. This time's challenge was to get inspired by the Lazy days of summer. I had gotten the Magazine called Experience from Lifetime Fitness club just yesteday and it was so bright and cheerful for the summer. There was this lady holding basketful of apples and I just had to use the Vintage Picnic set to create my card...

Here is my card,


I used E57 and E59 for the basket. YG03 and G24 for the apples and G28 for the leaves. The Copic tutorial for these baskets and fruits as shown by Nichole during June release was very helpful. Here is a link for it.

Here is the Magazine that inspired this card,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Vintage Picnic, PTI Vintage Picnic Sentiments
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Chai Ink cube and Copics
Paper - PTI Bitty Boxes DP, PTI Kraft and New Leaf CS, GKD Pure Luxury White
Other - PTI New Leaf Vintage Buttons, PTI Rustic Twine, SU Scalloped Border Punch

23 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous card!! I think it looks better than the actual magazie photo!

Chrissy said...

i love this green!

Amy said...

Oooh, Banu this is gorgeous! I love that basket set, and that green is just so summery!

Chris said...

very pretty! love the LO of this!

Regan said...

love what you did here!

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card... Great job!
Have a GREAT night!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love your card! It is so cute. The baskets with the apples is fabulous.

Elizabeth S. said...

Love this card!! I like the green apples.

Susan said...

I love your card, it's a "happy" card!

peggysue said...

Very pretty! You've taken a magazine photo and improved upon it! The greens and kraft look great together. Nice layout too.

Julia Aston said...

Love the kraft and green on this - fun apples!

Kim said...

I love the green apples for a change. Granny Smiths are one of my favorites!

Lori said...

I hadn't thought of green apples, great!!

Allison Cope said...

Wonderful card! Green apples are my favourite!

Deanna said...

Totally awesome!

Daniela Dobson said...

So cute, love the green!

Debbie Olson said...

Soothing and fresh--lovely!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun card and fabulous coloring. Super job on the summer challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Jessica said...

Love this card! You did a great job coloring the basket!

Randee E said...

Perfect card to go with that pic! Those apples look so yummy :0) Great card!

Heidi said...

Great card!

Joni M said...

Perfect inspiration to use that stamp set! I love the card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Great inspiration!