Monday, July 27, 2009

TECC 75 and StampTV potluck Challenge

I was working on the StampTv Friday Potluck Challenge (Click here to see the stamptv challenge) which involved creating a card about food, and then I saw Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #75 (you can find a link for this on the right panel) and it was perfect :)

Here is my card,



Supplies:
Stamp - Gina K Designs - My Cuppa' Joe
Paper - PTI White CS, PTI DP, Making Memories DP, American Crafts Kraft CS
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Memento Dandelion
Other - Nestabilities, Generic Ribbon, SU Scallop Punch, Dew Drops

4 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is this? I just love those muffins, they are making me hungry! Great job!

Unknown said...

This is way cute, great job! Now I am hungry;)

Debs said...

Hiya, I agree with Amy those muffins look good enough to eat, great card, love the blue check tablecloth aswell.
Debs

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the muffins. I am going to work on that challenge tomorrow. I really like stamp TV's challenges. Thanks for the kind words on my blog.