Thursday, January 28, 2010

Copic Color Challenge #49

I did this card for the Copic Color Challenge #49 - Which was to use E00(Skin White), E33 (Sand) and R02 (Blush). I used the ingredients from the Secret Sister Card Kit that I had received a while back from the Secret Sister Swap on SCS Hosted by Angela.

So here is the card. I used E00 and R02 for her face and E33 for her hair and stockings. It was fun to color this image and this is the first time I have done a card with Tilda :) All the ingredients on this card except the card base is from the card kit :) THANKS to my SS.



Here is the copic color challenge chart,



Supplies:
Stamp - Tilda - from SS Swap Kit
Paper - From the SS Swap Kit, PTI White Cardstock
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Prima Flowers, Buttons, SU Large Oval Punch

2 comments:

Chris said...

cute, cute!! is that you? you are so pretty!!

Chris said...

love your card!! nice coloring!!