Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Saturday Scrapook Sketch Challenge #2

At Inspired Crafters, we are working towards creating more scrapbook pages in the year 2010 :) So as part of that every Saturday we have some inspiration to create a scrapbook page. This time it was a sketch from 52 sketches 52 weeks.

I used a picture of my niece that I took during my brother's wedding. She had just finished eating Watermelon and this pose caught my eye. :) It was so much to scrap this photo...:)

Here is my layout,


Sorry for the photo quality. I used to scan my LO's before but was not too happy with it, so trying my hand at photography :)

Also I noticed some spelling mistakes in my journaling.Oh well :)

I cut out the title from Silhouette :) Inspired by Susan and Amy to use more of my Silhouette and Cricut in my LO's.

I used the flowers and pearls to kind of mimic what she is wearing in the photo :)

Here is the Sketch,


Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - PTI and SU DSP, Coredination CS, PTI and SU CS
Ink - None
Other - Nestabilities, Prima flowers, Silhouette,

7 comments:

sgc said...

Banu--this page (and your little girl) are just adorable!!!!! Great job.

sgc said...

Sorry, I should have said your little niece!

Jen said...

Banu...she is beautiful! Love the photo and your layout is wonderful as well!

Amy said...

Adorable page Banu! Your niece is darling, and I love how the title turned out. The photo looks fine to me.

Angela said...

Awww, she's a cutie! Darling job with the layout!

Rebecca said...

Awesome use of the layout! I am still struggling with this one, but work on it everytime a bit of inspiration strikes. I love the title and the beautiful pearls below your journaling card. Very nice touch!

Susan said...

She is just a DOLL! What a cute picture!! Love the title you used! Great colors and the patterned paper is gorgeous!