Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19th Monday {ippity} Blog Hop

Hello Friends, It is the {ippity} blog hop time. Time to get inspired and see some beautiful creations. :) Please stop by at the {ippity} blog to see the complete list of participants.

Click here if you are interested in buying some {ippity} stamps for yourself.

Here is my card using this beautiful sentiment from Love in Return Stamp set. I used the CPS Sketch #163. I am not too happy about how this turned out. Oh well, another chance to try it again :) I think I should have rounded the corners of the patterned paper...I flipped the sketch to accommodate this longish sentiment.



Here is the Sketch



Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Love in Return Stamp Set
Paper - PP from Stash
Ink - PTI Dark Chocolate
Other - Prima Velvet Flower, PTI Vintage Button

24 comments:

Chris said...

this is very pretty! love the sketch flipped!! thanks for letting me know about the ippity hop!!

Heather said...

Very pretty!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful card.. love that quote!

Amy said...

I like this card Banu! I love the soft colors, and that sentiment. We are always second guessing ourselves, aren't we?

Lisa H. said...

love how you used that quote!

Jen said...

Banu, your card colors speak to me..=)...Love the clean lines of the sketch and how you turned it. Fabulous!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very pretty card!!TFS!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely, love the papers. Kim

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I need to ink this stamp--thanks for the inspiration! Good luck on the challenge:) TFS:)

Susan B. said...

Pretty card!

Gardner's Basket said...

Great sketch interpretation! Very pretty card.

Becky Carafa said...

Love the sketch flipped, great color choices!

Jennipher Lowery AKA stamptician said...

great job on the sketch. your card is adorable.

farmhouse-story said...

banu, this is such a soft, pretty card, its perfect for the challenge:)

Rona said...

very pretty

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Love the added flower!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

One of my fav quotes. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

great card

lisa a.

Elisabeth said...

Great use of that stamp!

Brooke said...

Such a beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

Banu, sometimes we are too hard on ourselves...and sometimes we are just growing in our creativity! This card is fabulous and I love the line pattern!

Karen said...

So beautiful! Love your take on the sketch too!

Rebecca said...

I love this saying! And your card looks great with it flipped like that. I love the rich color in that flower!

Angela said...

I think it looks great; I love the sentiment!