Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #59

I wanted to share the card I did using card patterns sketch #59 and the {ippity} stamp set Because Of You. Please click here if you want to buy some {ippity} stamps for yourself. Sentiment is from Verve Because Of you set :) How curious that I used two sets named same from two different stamp companies. :)

Here is my card,



I used the Paper from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird :) I used the colors from the paper as a guide to color the flower image.

Here is the sketch,


Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Because of You, VERVE Because of you
Paper - CosmoCricket Early Bird PP, GKD Red and white CS
Ink - Memento Black, Copic Spica Glitter Pens, PTI Ripe Avocado Ink
Other - Nestabilities, SU Circle Punches

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

Amy said...

So cute! I love that flower.

Chris said...

this is beautiful! great sketch!

dstandard said...

This is just so pretty! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

So very pretty! I love the DP you used and that sweet flower.

Angela said...

I love that funky colorful flower!

Rebecca said...

The flower looks cool with that dp! I love the colors and how they both have that funky feel to them!