Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fish, Frog and Turtles Swap

I wanted to share two cards that I did for Karly's Swap on SCS for Fish Frogs and Turtles.

I did only for Fish and Frog spots:)

The first one is kind of repeat of the card that I had for the Play Date cafe Challenge using Fishy Philosophy stamp set from {ippity}. I just used some different colored buttons.

Please click here if you want to buy some some {ippity} stamps for yourself.



I used a Penny black frog for this card. Kept it simple. I really like how this turned out.



Supplies:
Stamps - Fishy Philosophy by {ippity}, Penny Black Frog Stamp
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Dark Chocolate and Copics
Paper - SU Patterned Paper, PTI Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, White CS
Other - PTI Vintage Buttons, PTI Ribbon, Dew Drops

3 comments:

Amy said...

Both of these cards are just darling Banu! I love that fish set--may be ordering that one from you! And that frog just makes me laugh!

Chris said...

these are fabulous!! i love the fishes...

Leena said...

Banu love the go-with the flow card... love the way the fish seem to be cruising by...