Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10th Monday Hop with {ippity}

Hello Friends, It is the {ippity} blog hop time. Time to get inspired and see some beautiful creations. :) Please stop by at the {ippity} blog to see the complete list of participants.

Click here if you are interested in buying some {ippity} stamps for yourself.

I created an LO for today's Hop. We had a White Christmas last year which happens very rarely in Texas. So, I had to scrap these pictures that we took in Dec 09.



I used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding and Blitzen Collection for this LO. I used {ippity} Flourish from Love in Return stamp set at the bottom of the page..It did not come out that great, I think I should have used a darker ink. I used the Tree and sentiment from {ippity} Kissmas and Misletoe set. I stamped the snowflake image from the same set over the pages as well. I added some glitter to the Trees. AC Thickers were used for the Title.

I used the Sketch #123 from Sketch Inspiration for this LO. Here is the sketch,


Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Love in Return and {ippity} Kissmas and Misletoe sets
Paper - BG Blitzen and Figgy Pudding Collection, Bazzil Blue CS
Ink - Memento Bahama Blue and SU Brocade Blue
Other - AC Thickers, Sakura Clear Glitter Pen

17 comments:

Amy said...

This is a darling page! I love the photo of the footprints in the snow. It gives a different perspective--cool idea!

farmhouse-story said...

love your snowy page, banu!

NoraAnne said...

This is beautiful! I love the snowflakes stamped around! So pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Great layout and I love your listing of daily challenges on your sidebar. Very helpful indeed.

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful page.. Snow.. don't jinx us now!! Love this!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What an awesome layout and thanks for sharing that sketch! :)

Jen said...

This all came together so nicely! Great layout Banu!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Such a lovely layout!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful layout! I really like the way you used the tree images.

Elisabeth said...

A lovely page! Love the soft muted colors to give the feel of a snowy day!

Theresa said...

Great page. The blue circle sure looks frosty with the stamped snowflakes. Interestingly, I used the same stapset and colour combo (blue and brown) to make my card this week!!LOL

Becky Carafa said...

Very cool page, great job with the sketch!

Unknown said...

Banu, this LO is fabulous...I love the snowflakes along the top and the swirls on the bottom! And...it snows in Texas? heehee,,,that's what people say about Arizona...heehe. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica said...

awesome layout!

Andrea said...

Awwww, great page!

Unknown said...

Great page, love the white stuff;) in small ammounts.

Chris said...

this is very pretty! love the stamping!! how ironic, i used one of her sketches too.