Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ava Flower Girl

I did this card for the Bugaboo - Catch the Bug August Challenge - Anything Goes. I needed a birthday card for a small girl and this Ava with flowers image from Bugaboo was just the right one. I kept the card itself simple with some cool papers and a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Bugaboo Digital Stamp - Ava Flower Patch, Mega Mixed Messages Sentiment set from PTI,
Paper - PTI Yellow and White Cardstock, October Afternoon Patterned paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - PTI Vintage Button, SU Oval Punch, nestabilities

9 comments:

Amy said...

What an adorable card! I love that image, and your coloring is so amazing.

Marilyn Webb said...

Lovely card, and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
hugs
Marilyn

Angela said...

This is so cute, Banu...love your coloring!

Unknown said...

She is just darling, love it;)

Donelda said...

So sweet! The image is adorable ... and I belive I have that paper ... must pull it out and use it!

Cyndie said...

Very cute! Love your coloring and your background paper. I also LOVE your studio--drooling with envy!

♥Gry said...

❤Hi!
I just found your blog today, and became a new follower. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lovely projects. I will check back to see what else you make. Please come visit my blog and be a new "follower" at my blog, too. I love making new friends.

Hugs from Norway, Gry

Paul said...

Superb creation. Thank you for joining in with us at Catch The Bug and our Anything Goes challenge for August.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com

Chris said...

this turned out so cute!!