Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Minds Eye Blog Challenge 26

I love MME papers and like any other scrapbook enthusiast out there, have a collection of their papers. I love to play along with MME blog challenges, but have not done so in the past due to various reasons. So, when I saw the latest sketch layout from MME Blog Challenge #26, I had to play along.

This is a picture of my parents in NYC - Times Square during their visit to US in 2007. I had a bit of hard time capturing a good photo of this layout, so please do excuse the picture quality.


I used the MME Quite Contrary line of patterned papers for this layout. All the items on this page except for the photo mat and the title is from MME.

Here is their Sketch,

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - None
Ink - Ranger DI - Vintage photo
Paper - MME Quite Contrary Line of Patterned Paper, PTI Ripe Avocado Card Stock
Other - MME Second Avenue Spring Border Strip, Paper Wizard NYC Title Die Cut

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, this is beautiful Banu! You did a great job on this sketch. I love the "big apple" peeking out from behind the title!

Chris said...

very pretty! love your title sticker-so appropriate for your lo!!

Jen said...

Fantastic LO Banu! Love the title with the skyline image...very cool!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful the layout is great and the skyline image rocks;)