Tuesday, August 02, 2011

NYC Layout

Hello Friends,

We finally finished assembling the IKEA Expedit 5x5 cube and most of my things are put away. I still need to clean up a few things, but my new room is fully functional. I am taking pictures, hopefully will post them tomorrow.

I wanted to share this layout that I did for Shimelle Laine's 4x6 Photo Love Class on TwoPeasInABucket.Com.
This was for the June class to use 6 - 4x6 photos. You should for sure check out this free class by Shimelle. It is pretty interesting.


 Pictures are from our NYC Visit in 2008 with my Mother-in-Law. I did a two page layout and used some Vacation stickers and journaling blocks. I also used some chipboard alphabets for the title.

Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with some pictures of my new scrapbook room.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Paper - Coredinations and PTI Cardstock, OA and SU Patterned Papers
Ink - PTI Chai Inking Cube
Stamp - None
Other - Vacation Stickers, Chipboard Alphabet

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love this page Banu! What great vacation photos.

Jen said...

Loving all the SB you are doing! fabulous layout!

Chris said...

what a great page!! i love that it shows so many pics!! very nice!! i looked into this class but forgot about it. will have to check it out again!